Need to know what I'm doing

 I just woke up after sleeping over at the lady's house.  I'm feeling terrific.  Woke up refreshed this morning, however, that's granted; I woke up two hours later than usual.  That is something I am jiffed about a little. I love getting out of bed as early as I can if I can function properly.  If I get to bed at around 10-11, I should be ready for 6:00 AM and gym the next morning.  Anything after those night times and I'm like a zombie the next morning.  

It's like a delicate balancing act of how much I want to stay up versus how much I want to roleplay a zombie the next day.

I leave for home this weekend.  My time at FSU has been quite enjoyable.  Some parts not so much.  I plan on going into detail about my summer term a little later.  I'm in class right now, so I should probably focus up.


-Noa

Comments

Popular Posts