Hello Everyone!

 It's been a while since I started using this blogging site!  I used to use it for my AICE Media Studies class, however, time flies so fucking fast.  I'm in college now.  And since it's been generally harder for me to find stuff to do with my infringement of much more free time, minus well dedicated a good poriton to it writing.  I don't know who will end up reading this.  Maybe it'll be little ones who take Mrs. Stoklosa's amazing class and they end up on my blog.  If that person just so happens to be you, please, continue on down.  There is tons of goodies down there surely to help you create your own project.

If that isn't you, welcome!  I just plan on writing about my daily life here.  I don't have a main reason as to why I'll do it.  It is just nice to sit down and write stuff when it is bedtime.  My life isn't super outlandish.  It is in fact, quite boring.  It's so boring that I'm in the party capital possibly the entire East Coast, yet I have not gone out once to party. So yeah, there's that.

But I did run 7 miles today!  And I worked out this morning as well.  I'm really into fitness, and I hope this blog will be a way of tracking and expediating what I feel about my overall fitness.  Stay tuned for that!  

But yes, if you know who I am in real life, you will get a much greater insight into my life.  I hope that one day someone will be able to look back upon this blog and read it like a book.  I saw a post from David Goggins today, and he said, "If your life was a book, and someone was reading it, how would it change their life?"  That wasn't word for word what he said, however, it was something like that.

That's what I want this blog to do!

Anyhow... Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts