Saturday, April 1, 2023

Social Media Additions PP#27

     I've unfortunately neglected my social media page for about a week, so I decided to come back to and I really wanted to make some posts, along with giving it some more identity.  

    Font was a major issue when I was trying to figure it out, but sine I managed to stick to a really cool font, that sorta looks glitchy, I've implemented that into the profile picture, with a splatter of blood behind it because my film is going to have a nice element of blood that's going to hopefully make it memorable and distinctive.  Additionally I did some posts regarding the cast, in which my main actor David is shown, and I'll give a little insight as to him as a person, and how he plays into the film.

    Some other posts I did were some behind-the-scenes, like some outtakes regarding some shots that wouldn't make the final film.  I personally love seeing these when it comes to media that I consume, so I figured that it's cool to also post it for potential viewers who would like some insight as to how we created the film.

Another cool thing I put was the fight list and the shooting location.  The fight list I really wanted to include because it was super unorthodox for me at first, and it was entirely new.  Similar to my last reason for the behind-the-scenes, I guess I just wanted the viewer to have some more insight onto the production!


-Noa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signing off #33

      Man, this project was fun!      I don't normally say that when it comes to projects ;-;     But this one was different.  I always ...