Thursday, April 13, 2023

Signing off #33

     Man, this project was fun!

    I don't normally say that when it comes to projects ;-;

    But this one was different.  I always really like making these types of projects where I get to grab some equipment, go outside, and shoot something spectacular with my friends.  While I've done it before, I think this time is probably the best.  Me and most of my friends are in our junior year, while a lot of my friends are in my senior year.  Because of this, I really thought it was imperative that we shoot something together before a lot of us move away this year.  It started with one of the earlier projects this year, in which I really set forth to try and make these sorts of projects count.  I'm only going to be able to do these for so long, minus well make them awesome :)  Hence why I think these projects are so much fun.  I don't look at it as school work.  Or even work in general.  Just me having some fun.  


Hopefully, I'll create something in the future, but as of right now, I'm signing off once more.

Thank you all for this opportunity,

-Noa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signing off #33

      Man, this project was fun!      I don't normally say that when it comes to projects ;-;     But this one was different.  I always ...