Friday, March 3, 2023

Struggles with moving PP#12

     Moving in general is already super stressful... but moving while in school and actively doing projects is also super stressful.  If you recall from my last project from AS level, I was in the midst of moving as well, but I still managed to put out a good project.  This year I intend on doing the same thing, but there are still some challenges that I need to overcome.  

    It's really tough not having my desktop or Wi-Fi on me in the new house.  My room is super barren, and it's a rough transition from what I'm used to.   However, my situation could be a lot worse and I plan to utilize all the resources available to me.  I'm currently hunched down using my laptop and a hotspot in order to put this out.  Must be resourceful!  

    Also moving furniture is tough.  I fucking stubbed my toe yesterday.  Shit hurt.  But yeah we have moved into a new house, and it's going to be around a week till I have my room set up similar to how it was prior to my moving.  Once I do I'll be able to focus more on social media!

Lincoln vibing out in the empty house


-Noa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signing off #33

      Man, this project was fun!      I don't normally say that when it comes to projects ;-;     But this one was different.  I always ...